2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the hope of Moshiri was that he would provide us with some stability until the stadium is built.

Obviously things have imploded far sooner than that point, but for some reason believes he needs to stick with original plan, probably because there isnt a plan b, or just as likely he cant be boterehd to own the team any more.

Have they imploded?

It seems it after a defeat but we finished 11th last season and are a middle of the road team who, points wise, is currently as close to relegation as we are to Europe.

Maybe things aren’t as drastic as they seem?

1639336557075.png

I don't know why people are questioning his position now. The Arsenal game bought him at least another month. Had we lost or drew that then he'd be in trouble with Chelsea and Leicester up next.

As it is we've got a big gap to 18th. That Arsenal win has tided him over until the opening of the Jan window.
Because he has made us crap. It's quite simple really.

We all do Windy but mid season with little money to spend we aint getting anyone better in.

Best to write the season off if things dont improve and see what the owner does at the seasons end.
This is where you and I have philosophical differences. I can't imagine anybody doing any worse. I'm sure @Tubey would back you up but he's gone off the deep end, in hilarious fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.