2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR, what on lol

You know what, it was bad enough listening to Martinez talking delusionist crap in his phenomenal press conferences, but, at least he didn’t come across as an arrogant Bell. We are the most defensive team in the league and yet we concede more goals than nearly all of the other teams in the division. Our football is absolutely horrible to watch, I thought the second half of last season was bad, but, this is a different ball game.

We really shouldn’t let him tear everything down at the club, because, there is no evidence whatsoever that he has the ability to build it up again. I’m convinced that, given time, this man will relegate us. Maybe not this season, but I would really worry for us if he is still here next season. Terribly divisive appointment this is.

Really, really hope there’s some whispers from reputable sources soon that he’s on his way, or at least on very thin ice.

Definitely banking on that. His position must be untenable now. We will waste a season under him. Essentially, the same squad as last year with his additions but in relegation form. Only notable departures were Rodriguez and Bernard.

Today his tactics RB is beginning to look like a dionosoaur an has been like some of our players.....
Get rid - get a young Manager in with new ideas a Lampard etc

Lampard took the current Champions of Europe into 9th/10th in the table after spending £250 million mate.

He also nearly bankrupted Derby and failed to get them promoted.

Massively over rated manager who would be working with Dobbin & Gordon not Mason Mount & Hudson Odoi.

You have your Everton Koeman/Brands head on. We aren;t that club anymore. Big cashg signings wont happen for years to come.

There's bargains out there with small fees on them...like...erm...Gray.

I'm not at all.

But youre pinning all our hopes that Benitez has an ace up his sleeve in January based on 1 bargain signing then...that's more faith than I have.

You know what, it was bad enough listening to Martinez talking delusionist crap in his phenomenal press conferences, but, at least he didn’t come across as an arrogant Bell. We are the most defensive team in the league and yet we concede more goals than nearly all of the other teams in the division. Our football is absolutely horrible to watch, I thought the second half of last season was bad, but, this is a different ball game.

We really shouldn’t let him tear everything down at the club, because, there is no evidence whatsoever that he has the ability to build it up again. I’m convinced that, given time, this man will relegate us. Maybe not this season, but I would really worry for us if he is still here next season. Terribly divisive appointment this is.
There is probably a fair amount of the fan base agree with benitez which is the most worrying aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.