2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come mate you're better than this answer.
He was & is NEVER ever the right appointment , personalities aside he's been finished for years.

Some may think just cos he got the gig we should go all out & back him....not for me.
Its like being given a retired Blackpool donkey to run in the Grand National.

Plain & simple.....finished & ultimately nowhere near good enough for this club.

I guess what I mean to say is that I genuinely fear this cycle will repeat itself whoever the manager is. I dunno man, it's just a horrible state of affairs all round.

We understand all that, but the minimum we expect, is a coherent game plan, which at least sets the team up to play on the front foot.

Instead what we have is Allardyce style anti football, hoping for a worldee to win the game, players who clearly aren’t buying into it and fans ( Geordies ) on the war path.

This is not a recipe for anything other than disaster.

It would be beneficial for everyone, if the fans at Newcastle turned on Howe and their messiah returned to them.

That way everyone saves face and he could ride off into the sunset of the Championship with his beloved Toon Army, blaming Bruce and Howe.

Its not even Allardyce football. At least that's effective

No it isn't. I'm just tired of every chance to take a step forward turning into multiple steps back. If we have to give it a month or two to figure out what to do I'd take it.
We've been a soft touch club for years .
If you want a yardstick look to Chelsea , if you arnt performing you are out.
They change manager's & staff quicker than anyone.
We just hope it gets better.

Our problems will not disappear with a change of manager, but, the longer we leave the current incumbent in place, the higher as mountain the next manager will have to climb. The atmosphere amongst the fans and seemingly quite a few of the players becomes worse by the week

By the way, if you think that it’s only people on the internet moaning, watch the game again, when he makes his substitutions, there was a chorus of boos and than a concerted rendition of ‘ fat Spanish waiter’. The match going fans are just as pissed off as anyone and, by the way, things have to be really bad to get that kind of a reaction from the away going blues. The away lads are most loyal fans in the country.

Mate I was in the away end, it was horrible. I don't necessarily want Benitez gone but I just don't see how he comes back from this.

No it isn't. I'm just tired of every chance to take a step forward turning into multiple steps back. If we have to give it a month or two to figure out what to do I'd take it.
I see where you’re coming from, but, give him a couple of months more and he may do irreparable damage to the club. He’s come in with a wrecking ball and he hasn’t got a clue.

I would expect and hope we get beat against Chelsea.

We cant be giving Liverpool a leg up.

We easily have the PL status in hand especially when DCL come back in and we get our signing's in January.

Lecicester and Newcastle. We can get 4-6 points there and off we go into January.

So you wouldn't take 3 points against Chelsea? Genuine question.

Do they still sell handkerchieves?

38’000 of them on sale outside Goodison on Sunday would be ideal. Give the fat slob a proper Spanish send off.

1639347126952.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.