2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like talking to a brick wall mate. You simply don't want to hear anything that goes against your belief.

Bobble has a verifiable history of being reliable and is often retweeted by another very reliable Journo i.e Joyce who follows him.

It is what it is regardless of you not believing it.
"The Bobble" posted his comment barely a few minutes after the final whistle. What are you suggesting: he's seated with Kenwright and privvy to his trans-Atlantic conversations as the game came to a close?

Unreal.

Literally.

Another forum meltdsown. However I look around for substance elsewhere about Benitez being on the brink and there's nothing there.

The feller saw off Brands and his scouts, he saw off the failing doctors. He was given license to by the owner.

There's some serious lack of realism of where we are kncoking about.

As said earlier: 3 points off the top half of the table.

Crisis what crisis. And you better believe that Moshiri sees it that way too. He's here to clean house for this owner.
None of those perceived victories matter when you've won one game in ten.

We may be 3 points from the top half, but that's not the right way to measure our success...

That just lowers our standards.

That just means those around us are also very poor.

Another forum meltdsown. However I look around for substance elsewhere about Benitez being on the brink and there's nothing there.

The feller saw off Brands and his scouts, he saw off the failing doctors. He was given license to by the owner.

There's some serious lack of realism of where we are kncoking about.

As said earlier: 3 points off the top half of the table.

Crisis what crisis. And you better believe that Moshiri sees it that way too. He's here to clean house for this owner.

Some of the players have screwed the pooch for their careers now. Any perception that might have existed that some of these players were good enough probably finally went when they were failing abysmally under Ancelotti. That they’ve kept doing it under Benitez has just shown to Moshiri clear as day that this lot are utterly hopeless whoever manages them. They’ve been toilet under Koeman Silva Allardyce Ancelotti and now Benitez. The firing of Brands showed that Moshiri’s patience is gone now. These players are on their way out and not before time.

Tbh whatever your opinion on Benitez, I find this distasteful. I’ll call people anything under the sun on an Internet forum but his family are probably watching this match. Just no need for this in my view. Chants against the state of the football or his competence are fine but this is abusive to his appearance and makes a foreign stereotype.
Your Blue Blood award is in the post pal

So that excuses chants about his physical appearance and country of origin?

I'm not sure really mate. I mean it's a statement of fact that hes overweight. Hes not a waiter and I'm not sure the Spanish bit should be used as a pejorative, but honestly there is far worse going on. I dont think the fellas travelling the length and breadth of the country to be let down by that team and manager time and again are really the number 1 priority currently.

We’ll lose to Chelsea, if it’s very bad (4 or 5) then he might go, otherwise it’s last chance saloon v Leicester. That game could be the most toxic I’ve ever known.

He’s got a week left, maximum.

None of those perceived victories matter when you've won one game in ten.

We may be 3 points from the top half, but that's not the right way to measure our success...

That just lowers our standards.

That just means those around us are also very poor.
...but but but, we're getting relegated.

I just wonder how bad it's going to have to get.

Moshiri seems to be buying whatever this fella is selling, so much so that I'd fully expect him to be allowed to see out a relegation fight.

A terrible owner hiring a terrible manager to coach terrible players.

Moshiri seems very gullible to me. He also is quite reactionary (in that he reacts quite quickly).

The statement the other day was essentially saying he had a few games to save his job.

I'm not sure he even waits to make sure he has a replacement lined up (or anything so sensible).

A big defeat at Chelsea may cause him to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.