2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just making things up mate. He posted that at 8:37pm which is about 2 and a half hours after the final whistle.

The lad has a history of being reliable no matter how much you don't want him to be. Whatever floats your boat though i suppose.
I know he's run up a flyer here. Where is the story elsewhere?

Nowhere.

Strange that all these haters went away after we beat Arsenal.
People like winning.

But I said straight away it needed backed up and the performance and tactics today were atrocious. 1 step forward and 3 back this season. I've had enough of this garbage Park the bus but can't actually defend brand of football.

5 points from 30 or 8 from 36 is our record. Its appalling and all our previous managers were sacked for much less.

There was a definite sense of panic in the build-up to the Arsenal game, but I think it was more down to fears about the fans making a scene on MNF than anything else.

I hope I'm wrong, but after the spate of recent departures (especially Brands), I feel as though Benitez has Moshiri's ear, and has perhaps convinced him that he's the man to clean up this mess.

Part of that spiel will no doubt have included the baked-in excuse that results and performances are beyond the manager's control until he's able to buy his own players.

Yes to a point, but I always think Moshiri if influenced by spectacle. The ground turning on Allardyce, the 5-2 drubbing against Liverpool and Arsenal. Chelsea could be another drubbing, and I sense a lot of the players will.be in mutiny quite soon.

I mean maybe Moshiri digs in. But theres a really easy win, which is give it to Ferguson, who really do any worse.

People like winning.

But I said straight away it needed backed up and the performance and tactics today were atrocious. 1 step forward and 3 back this season. I've had enough of this garbage Park the bus but can't actually defend brand of football.

5 points from 30 or 8 from 36 is our record. Its appalling and all our previous managers were sacked for much less.

Arsenal was a great win. I am not sure how much was down to Benitez. That is what worries me most. It seems the players get to a point in the game where they discard the tactics and go for it a bit.

Today was the ideal chance to built on the Arsenal momentum and we blew it. I have no idea why a simple thing like Doucoure not being further forward than Gomes wasnt used.

Nobody honestly can support this any longer. He never should've been appointed and the longer it continues the more damage is being caused. Never seen the fans as disillusioned as now.

He needs to keep his head as the fans are used once again by the failing players and coaches to get another manager sacked, and he needs to get Benitez to January and hand him a transfer chest by selling 2/3 of them so he can replace them with players he can trust. Then in the summer get to somewhere like completing the job and finally have these players and coaches out and down the road.

The failing players want that galloot in so the easy life at Everton's expense continues.
Sorry mate I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but when you lose the dressing room and half the board you are gone. The performance today was shambolic. You lose the away support you are gone. Only a matter of time.

Sorry mate I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but when you lose the dressing room and half the board you are gone. The performance today was shambolic. You lose the away support you are gone. Only a matter of time.
The only person ewho matters is the owner.

And how do you know the dressing room has gone? You know that for sure?

We’ll lose to Chelsea, if it’s very bad (4 or 5) then he might go, otherwise it’s last chance saloon v Leicester. That game could be the most toxic I’ve ever known.

He’s got a week left, maximum.
I wish I thought you were right Macca, unfortunately, Moshiri is as bad as Benitez, he’s too stubborn to sack him just yet, because if he does, then he has to admit that he got it wrong making this controversial appointment. I’d like him sacked in the morning, but, I think it will take us slipping into the bottom 4 before Moshiri pulls the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.