2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...but but but, we're getting relegated.
Thats not my concern Dave. Its not realistic.

My concern is simply that the last 3 months have been so draining and disappointing.

They make me not enjoy watching my team.

Its clear to everybody that there's issues with players,

But it's also clear to 95% of our fanbase that Rafael is a dinosaur and a tactical genius should be able to get a tune out of this team.

He isn't.

He needs to go

Some of the players have screwed the pooch for their careers now. Any perception that might have existed that some of these players were good enough probably finally went when they were failing abysmally under Ancelotti. That they’ve kept doing it under Benitez has just shown to Moshiri clear as day that this lot are utterly hopeless whoever manages them. They’ve been toilet under Koeman Silva Allardyce Ancelotti and now Benitez. The firing of Brands showed that Moshiri’s patience is gone now. These players are on their way out and not before time.
He needs to keep his head as the fans are used once again by the failing players and coaches to get another manager sacked, and he needs to get Benitez to January and hand him a transfer chest by selling 2/3 of them so he can replace them with players he can trust. Then in the summer get to somewhere like completing the job and finally have these players and coaches out and down the road.

The failing players want that galloot in so the easy life at Everton's expense continues.

The only reason we don't attack Moshiri is because he has cash, lets face it.

I doubt he thinks that spending any more money, including severance payments, is a good way to handle what he has left after wasting £0.5n plus

"The Bobble" posted his comment barely a few minutes after the final whistle. What are you suggesting: he's seated with Kenwright and privvy to his trans-Atlantic conversations as the game came to a close?

Unreal.

Literally.
You are just making things up mate. He posted that at 8:37pm which is about 2 and a half hours after the final whistle.

The lad has a history of being reliable no matter how much you don't want him to be. Whatever floats your boat though i suppose.

Moshiri seems very gullible to me. He also is quite reactionary (in that he reacts quite quickly).

The statement the other day was essentially saying he had a few games to save his job.

I'm not sure he even waits to make sure he has a replacement lined up (or anything so sensible).

A big defeat at Chelsea may cause him to act.
There was a definite sense of panic in the build-up to the Arsenal game, but I think it was more down to fears about the fans making a scene on MNF than anything else.

I hope I'm wrong, but after the spate of recent departures (especially Brands), I feel as though Benitez has Moshiri's ear, and has perhaps convinced him that he's the man to clean up this mess.

Part of that spiel will no doubt have included the baked-in excuse that results and performances are beyond the manager's control until he's able to buy his own players.

Status
Not open for further replies.