2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some suggest that once DCL is back all will be fine. Yes it will help but did Everton carry all before them when DCL was playing? No! Plus, the confidence of the side is shot to pieces so DCL will not come back to a functioning team. Anyhow, Benitez is such a joke he will probably play Rondon ahead of him anyway
Even when he gets back , it will take him a while to get back up to speed.
It's not miraculously going to get better

It's a bit mad that the Moshiri has decided to keep the faith in someone that literally none of the fans like, some might tolerate him but he'll never be liked. Martinez and Silva had a lot of fans and the chance to turn things around but were sacked for far better results, despite having a lot of fans behind them, especially Martinez. Koeman had a recent success with Southampton at least so he might've been able to say he could turn it around. Benitez on the other hand has not had a single piece of top level success in almost a decade and has constantly been in decline.

Yet out of all of them I've mentioned he's seemingly getting the most support despite showing by far the least and not even being likeable towards the fans. Moshiri trying to show like he's got some loyalty and a backbone all the while letting this football terrorist get his grubby hands in every pie at the club. Why not let him force out Digne, Allan, Richarlison and James in favour of dogs like Rondon and them. Disgrace.

Look it at it from my view. Immediately after the Arsenal result I came on here and STILL said I expected us to lose to Palace, but I know, deep down, wholeheartedly, that the solution is consistency. It's so easy to blame the highly visible figurehead but Jesus H Christ the alternative is more patchword quilt squad building with ANOTHER temporary manager in charge.

Just write off the season! Do what I did in September and understand we have absolutely NOTHING as a squad! Why is that so hard???
The problem is, Benitez has come in and set about tearing everything apart, so far so good, perhaps the club is better without Brands, my opinion is that we are, however Benitez getting contract Dave given some of Brands’ duties seems to suggest that Benitez will do the lions share of them himself.

Then, of course, he gets his own medical people in, ok, I’ve been a big critic of our old medical team for years. The thing is though, he has brought in his own man, who has rubber stamped him bringing Mina back too early, resulting in him getting injured again after 20 odd minutes.

He is now falling out with senior players at the club, the thing is, he seems to be falling out with the players he can sell most easily, Digne and allegedly Allan and it looks like, from today’s events, a bust up with Richarlison is coming.

Now the point I am making, is that, yes, he has come in and started tearing things apart, but, I’m really not sure what he hopes to replace it with. It looks rather like he wants to rid the place of any threats and set up a Benitez dictatorship. That will lead to disaster, because, he is just not good enough in the modern game and he is causing so much unrest and unrest at the club that has t is possible, if he is allowed enough time and given enough freedom, he will take us down and we will be such a mess nobody else will want to come near us.

If Bill had been so against the appointment then he should have resigned. A bit late of him to try washing his hands.
Tough one.

If you see something you love being tarnished like it is do you hang around and at least try and lessen the damage or do you just go "ah screw it" and let it go?

Some suggest that once DCL is back all will be fine. Yes it will help but did Everton carry all before them when DCL was playing? No! Plus, the confidence of the side is shot to pieces so DCL will not come back to a functioning team. Anyhow, Benitez is such a joke he will probably play Rondon ahead of him anyway
DCL may have already booked his flight out by now

Status
Not open for further replies.