2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting started mate, you’ll see
He's obviously now changed the narrative from doing, you know, his actual job - which is to get results to - 'well i'll cut through the business, getting rid of the whoever happens to catch me on a bad day'.

the problem for him is, although he seems to have defrauded a few (including the owner) with this ridiculous pivot, he cannot hide from results for even a short period of time now.

He's obviously now changed the narrative from doing, you know, his actual job - which is to get results to - 'well i'll cut through the business, getting rid of the whoever happens to catch me on a bad day'.

the problem for him is, although he seems to have defrauded a few (including the owner) with this ridiculous pivot, he cannot hide from results for even a short period of time now.

He keeps his job if he doesn’t have us in relegation trouble. That’s the truth. He’ll be given time, which is what all managers should get.

What's a typical Spanish Christmas Dinner consist of? What will the Benitezes of Caldy be eating tomorrow?
8A5E5A09-BE41-493A-80BC-919220730028.jpeg

Not just for him, it’s been the bar for every manager since Moyes arrived. Koeman and Silva took us under it. Allardyce is the one outlier which seemed to always be a short term arrangement.
But Koeman and Silva were (rightfully) punted the second they took us there.

He could easily have us there in 3/4 games time. I would argue we are there already

But Koeman and Silva were (rightfully) punted the second they took us there.

He could easily have us there in 3/4 games time. I would argue we are there already

We looked favourites to go down under Silva and Koeman. Players had completely given up. Had we carried on it looked highly likely we would have been relegated. At the moment it’s just not the same scenario. We’re in mid table.

Completely agree with what you have said.. there are plenty of blues just like you good self desperate for changes and an end to the turmoil the club has been in for a number of years now.. for that reason I think sometimes a controversial thing needs to happen to shake the status quo up and sometimes that means upsetting people and making unpopular decisions.. we know Benitez has history of this and we also know he is very regimented in his approach to management.. listen he will upset players as past players will testify but on the other hand some players swear by him.. ask Gray.. Townsend and the younger players from the other night..

This job is a massive job given where the Club is now and to put it right is a monster of a job that most managers would’nt touch as if they fail it would set back there reputations.. Benitez has shown he’s really up for this challenge.. if he fails get shut like the previous five but people should give him a fair go first before hounding him..
Alright Captain Old School, cards on the table, who do you support? Are you Rafael's agent or what? This is tiresome crap at this stage... Do you know how many managers applied? What do you know about the state of the club. Put your cards on the table and tell us what your agenda is... Basically, Why do you care so much about how RB is viewed by Everton fans when you aren't one?

Nah,
I don’t think I want to allow disingenuous character like yourself the breathing space to grow.
Benitez coaches crap, boring , negative football always has always will.
He is also a bit of an uninspiring arrogant weirdo , you clearly have a lot in common.
Like I say no probs with the tone of your posts to me..

I guess the only thing I can really say to you is...
Me.. like Benitez is not going anywhere fast so am afraid your going to keep your bitterness on the boil a little bit longer my friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.