New Everton Stadium Discussion

Well, you're new here. It happens...
New to posting….. yes. Not new on the forum and been reading it for years. I’m sure the mods can provide the dates.

It used to be a fun forum with some very funny people posting. Unfortunately there are posters here that posting as a matter of fact posts, shooting everyone else‘s opinion down. These people need to look up the definition of a forum, I’m sure they would find out it is a base where likeminded Evertonians can have a sensible debate and discussion with no right, no wrong and no childish name calling!

I’m too long in the tooth to play childish games and as S of S would suggest I’ve been a blue for a very long time.

I think if we are talking sweet spot for the capacity, we should also be talking sweet spot for the stadium cost and fittings. I think we are spending exactly the right amount on the new gaff, so long as it has a few bits of attention to detail with a few little touches like murals, club crests, perhaps a little nod to Goodison here and there, it will be fine. It's the location that will make it fantastic. Yes, it is a bit out on a limb for now, but it won't be in 20/30 years time. Then it will be obvious why we chose to build there once the whole of that area has been regenerated. Location will be the envy of every club in the land, particularly the one that chose to stay in the L4 postal district.

You don't have to speculate how good or bad the finish and the materials of the new stadium are going to be. The information is already available in the planning application.
It will answer any conceivable question you may have about the construction, materials, quality, design and methodology for the build.

For example, the make and colour of the bricks used for the exterior to the type of litter bins being used.

The link. http://northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/D...rview.aspx?type=MVMPRD_DC_PLANAPP&key=1166800

I've been through every section, so if there is something you want help finding, just ask.

You don't have to speculate how good or bad the finish and the materials of the new stadium are going to be. The information is already available in the planning application.
It will answer any conceivable question you may have about the construction, materials, quality, design and methodology for the build.

For example, the make and colour of the bricks used for the exterior to the type of litter bins being used.

The link. http://northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/D...rview.aspx?type=MVMPRD_DC_PLANAPP&key=1166800

I've been through every section, so if there is something you want help finding, just ask.
Will it have those pumps that fill your pint up from the bottom, so your mates can push the disk in on the bottom of your pint, so your beer goes all over you.

New to posting….. yes. Not new on the forum and been reading it for years. I’m sure the mods can provide the dates.

It used to be a fun forum with some very funny people posting. Unfortunately there are posters here that posting as a matter of fact posts, shooting everyone else‘s opinion down. These people need to look up the definition of a forum, I’m sure they would find out it is a base where likeminded Evertonians can have a sensible debate and discussion with no right, no wrong and no childish name calling!

I’m too long in the tooth to play childish games and as S of S would suggest I’ve been a blue for a very long time.
Spirit of Shankly ?? ???

I jest

Did you find any concourse renderings? Got the floor plans but keen to see some interior images if there are any.