Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think Mykolenko is not good enough.

RB is going to be signing players in the summer as well so I am not sure what point you are making.

The point I am making mate is that we are swapping one left back for another for the same price. The plus side is that Mykolenko is younger but that also means he is unproven.

I think these type of signings are a coin toss and I don’t like those odds given our recruitment in recent years that’s all

TM reports it's €23.50m, a bit too much
It's about £18m split over four years. I still think it's on the steep side but he's the right age and profile.

It's just a shame we've ostracised a quality left-back to do it who we are now going to be lucky to get money for because of said ostracisation.

It's about £18m split over four years. I still think it's on the steep side but he's the right age and profile.

It's just a shame we've ostracised a quality left-back to do it who we are now going to be lucky to get money for because of said ostracisation.

stop using fancy words toff and just say Benitez is a complete bell.

We should still get 20 odd million for Digne, with Mykolenko's £17m being spread out like suggested, would give us some FFP flexibility. Not that I am going to pretend to know all about FFP, i believe that is how it can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.