£1.7m
Hasn't got his own players
Injuries
Players down tools
Brands
The medical staff
Too many games
Too few games

Nothing but excuses, he's apparently not responsible for one thing at the club.

We played five at the back. Against Brighton and Hove Albion. At home.
Exactly. Nothing else matters. THAT is the reason he needs to go..

I wonder what is it going to take for Benitez to be replaced? If being 2 spots above relegation doesn’t panic Moshiri then what will?
My feeling is that, had Brands not gone, Benitez would probably be out now, but Moshiri is too stubborn to get rid of Benitez this soon into the experiment of giving him full control.

Rightly or wrongly - and unless we have a very sharp turnaround in form I think we’ll all agree it’s wrongly - I don’t think we’ll see the back of him this season.

Gordon and gray, the only ones who played well ..

Doucoure was awful today, probably his worse game for us.

Should of bought gomes on at 60min

Lack or ideas or direction, looked like a pre season game.

We need our first 11 for the rest of the season without injury. Hope braithwait comes back soon

My feeling is that, had Brands not gone, Benitez would probably be out now, but Moshiri is too stubborn to get rid of Benitez this soon into the experiment of giving him full control.

Rightly or wrongly - and unless we have a very sharp turnaround in form I think we’ll all agree it’s wrongly - I don’t think we’ll see the back of him this season.
That’s my feeling. Not sure which of the two is more stubborn. I hope the experiment works for our own good. But I don’t wish to witness is Benitez given full control during the January window only to get fired right after it.

Well done to Brighton for taking the game to us right from the off. To be fair though, they must have been given a confidence boost when they saw that Rafá had set us up like a bunch of scared schoolchildren. We were the home side and he should have been bolder with the formation and approach to the match.

Anthony Gordon gets MotM for me. Top performance from the lad.

The most disappointing thing for me is today we had a much stronger squad to choose from than recently and yet the performance level dropped even further.
How does that work??
I don’t even rate Allan anymore, he’s not that good. And he’s one of our better players.!!
The kids could do no worse..

Status
Not open for further replies.