Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy we've got new signings but where are we getting this money from? Hopefully it means we can offload some of the dross in our ranks at the moment. Let's see what he can do

nathan-patterson-poses-for-a-photo-with-everton-club-secretary-david-picture-id1362723820

“The manager likes attacking fullbacks and for his fullbacks to attack…”

Erm, right then, might want to ask Lucas Digne about that. It’s a bit odd, manager falls out with digne after telling him to be more defensive and let the winger do the attacking, then goes and signs two new fullbacks whose strengths are attacking? Couldn’t make it up really, cohesive strategy in the transfer market again.

At least this guy is young with room to develop, even if he’s not ready to be starting every week right now. Not putting to much pressure on him.

I'm happy we've got new signings but where are we getting this money from? Hopefully it means we can offload some of the dross in our ranks at the moment. Let's see what he can do

I reckon offloading the likes of Rodriguez and Bernard late last summer freed up a chunk of cash, think Tosun will be sold this winter too I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.