New Everton Stadium Discussion

Cant wait for this to be built - people will scoff but the reality is we've fallen behind clubs like Leicester, WHU and likely the Newcastles of the world will catch up with us in the coming years so having a boss / iconic stadia situated in a unique area may help us attract players.

Hopefully the area around BMD receives investment on the back off this and you start seeing more hospitality pop up around the place.

According to the Laing O'Rourke construction schedule, this is what we can expect in 2022.

Week 50 of the build, around early to middle of July by my calculations. (Work started 26th July 2021).

View attachment 151015

Week 100, around the end of 2022.

View attachment 151018

Still waiting for the time-lapse camera to document it all though.
So week 50 in July 2022 and then week 100 six months later ?

Cant wait for this to be built - people will scoff but the reality is we've fallen behind clubs like Leicester, WHU and likely the Newcastles of the world will catch up with us in the coming years so having a boss / iconic stadia situated in a unique area may help us attract players.

Hopefully the area around BMD receives investment on the back off this and you start seeing more hospitality pop up around the place.

Players don’t join clubs because they have a nice stadium.

They finished the dock infill 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
Cool.

Wilson_Keppel_Sand_Dance.jpg

So we know where exactly the away support area is? I hope it's not the end with the Liver building/landmark view. Look far better with our own support in photos that.

The cycle lane is the best part of the road and used everyday
By how many compared to those who use it for vehicle travel? Whenever I'm on it I can usually do the whole Bootle docks to the city run without seeing a cyclist. I would also suggest that the raised pedestrian pavements that demarcate the cycle lane itself are a recipe for broken ankles when the massed crowds are leaving the stadium lol