Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 16.33.07.png

Well I guess that's one Rafael reunion rumour we can put to bed...

There's no way I see DCL and Richy here next year. Can see Richy going to PSG to play with his mate Neymar as Mbappe replacement, and DCL ticks the boxes for City, or Arsenal/Spurs who may nick a top 4 spot, or even Chelsea depending on what they do with Lukaku. That's probably at least £120m in income, but I absolutely do not trust anyone at this club to reinvest that wisely.

Rafael will want half the Newcastle team, Moshiri will want whoever Jim White or Kia Joobachin has whispered in his ear about, and Kenwright will be on the phone to Barkley. God only knows what line up we'd have.
Rafael may well be at Newcastle can’t really see Howe lasting long there.

Ok, its clear we need a new midfield general too. A keane type of player, the person that is not afraid to punch his fellow players if they are lacking. A player that has balls enough to punch the manager in the face for leaving that blob Rondon on.

Know there are some interesting attacking names being linked but yet again today showed the priority should be a proper big commanding centre-half, someone who can really take a grip of things at set pieces (ideally at either end), even if they're not the quickest / most technically adept. I don't hate 3 at the back especially with the new younger full backs we've brought in, but we don't have the personnel for it - a proper big centre half, flanked by Keane and Godfrey both of whom are happy stepping up to the midfield with the ball at their feet is needed to make it effective.

Ideally of course this would be Mina but we need someone we can rely on.

Know there are some interesting attacking names being linked but yet again today showed the priority should be a proper big commanding centre-half, someone who can really take a grip of things at set pieces (ideally at either end), even if they're not the quickest / most technically adept. I don't hate 3 at the back especially with the new younger full backs we've brought in, but we don't have the personnel for it - a proper big centre half, flanked by Keane and Godfrey both of whom are happy stepping up to the midfield with the ball at their feet is needed to make it effective.

Ideally of course this would be Mina but we need someone we can rely on.
We should be in for Tarkowski or the lad from Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.