2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player that nearly every Evertonian had said before all this had been poor for 18 months. The re-writing of history for him is bizarre.

We got one good season out of him.

I'm just relieved we have his better replacement in and we have £25M to strengthen elsewhere.
You watched a lot of Mykolenko then?

I thought the digne money was covering Myk and Patterson? Or is it a lie that we had no money in summer because otherwise, where has it come from?

Personally think this thread should be locked as we have so much more to worry about than bickering over Digne.

The club is in a state and the fanbase is all over the place as evidenced by the numerous campaigns going on that just make the fans look as disjointed as the club we are protesting against.

the fans are gonna go full Lukaku clapping aren't they - when they recognised his wanting away and change of tactics as ambition for the club to do better......... rather than seeing it for what it was, another overpaid millionaire with far too much to say.

The only mistake in all of this is that Benitez will not be allowed to be the man who makes some necessary unpopular decisions that will disrupt the comfort that has destroyed our team.

Lukaku was bigger than Everton as a club at that time. We were nowhere near good enough for him and had an abysmal manager in charge who wasted a ton of money (Koeman).

The simple fact is that good players will not join this club and will want to leave this club, while we have this inept manager in charge, and are losing football matches almost every week. We are an irrelevance in football.

And don't even start me on the Lukaku rhetoric. Anyone who actually believed that nonsense about us improving once Lukaku left is completely daft and clueless about football. It was up to us to keep up with Lukaku's ambition and we repeatedly failed. He left and we have then regressed much more at an alarming rate. Digne leaving won't improve us either. The player we have signed as his replacement is unlikely to be as good. And the core issue is the manager we have in charge is completely the wrong choice and will never be the right fit because he is a red through and through.

You watched a lot of Mykolenko then?

I thought the digne money was covering Myk and Patterson? Or is it a lie that we had no money in summer because otherwise, where has it come from?
I saw defensive strength in one game from him to know he'll be a better defender than Digne.

Status
Not open for further replies.