2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the expectations were incredibly low all he had to do is beat Norwich and he would probably would have earned a stay of execution. There hasn't been a coherent performance in months just shambles. Makes Carlo's team performances look dazzling. Also had a reprieve with all the postponements to reassess his tactics and he obstinately didn't alter a thing

Not a hope in hell you'll get that from his acolytes mate, if Benitez does get the sack they'll just blame the fans who were against him saying we drove him out.
I know, imagine being that desperate to be edgy and contrarian on an Internet forum.

I mean, that has to be why they do it because no sane person supports a manager with 1 win in 4 months.

It’s baffling. He were playing blood and thunder football and he was saying he knew what the fans wanted to see and he knew what the ‘Everton way’ was and I was thinking ‘ok, I’ll give this guy a chance’…

Exactly the same here mate, thought he might actually do something alright here with that. Now, it genuinely does feel like 'Agent Rafael'
Clubs a joke.

But think how much free time he would have to get to know the city even better?
He'd be making sure the route to Lime Street Station was still the same and be on the first train up to Newcastle waiting for Heddie Howe to get sacked so he can be back amongst his beloved Toon Harmy. Facht.

efc 7.jpg

Got to go now for sure this club is finished I do feel we could get relegated if he stays in charge need fresh ideas even tho his are only 6 months old he’s awful I’m close to walking away from football didn’t even want to check the score today never felt so passionless about EFC and there has been some lows but this tops the lot.

Got to go now for sure this club is finished I do feel we could get relegated if he stays in charge need fresh ideas even tho his are only 6 months old he’s awful I’m close to walking away from football didn’t even want to check the score today never felt so passionless about EFC and there has been some lows but this tops the lot.
It was finished the moment we appointed him.

Be kind of hard to tonight, i just worry we could make things worse
Don't worry, we won't, nobody makes this any worse. He's been a piss poor appointment from day one.

By the way him being ex rs was nothing to do with why I didn't want him, it was because he was a dinosaur, who even in his heyday, played shocking football. He is also an extremely unlikeable man an arrogant stubborn bell, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.