2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think managing a side in the Championship with no transfer funds with a ban and starting the season with minus ponts , would make anyone mature pretty fast .

I’m not really talking about football maturity.

It’s the stuff away from the game and the pitch.
Unfortunately Wayne tends to make some poor decisions and ends up in situations he shouldn’t really be finding himself in.

Yes and I find it all very bizarre. When people dismiss fan criticism or wanting a protest with things like “how about get behind the team”

People do get behind the team. It’s really disingenuous and what do they want? A bunch of subservients without individual thought?

Ok so we get behind the team. And then what?

Things won’t change too much here because too much has gone on. It’s clearly in some people’s interests for those at the club to remain. If it was other clubs like us they wouldn’t hesitate with the stick or laughs.

If people want better a subservient attitude is exactly the wrong way to go about it.
Spot on. Excellent post.

Good to see some conviction but I don’t think Everton would risk appointing Rooney who continues to make news for the wrong reasons on a fairly regular basis.

He needs to mature and grow up first.

I may be wrong.
Not doing too bad with derby considering the mess they are as a club.

If I was him, I'd be seeing that through, because if he keeps them up, his stock as a manager would be incredibly high.

Screenshot_20220115-211753_Google.jpg

Board delivering their result.

Almost Any manager can get the 3/4 wins required from here.
Well, no need to sack the incumbent so.

Senor Benitez hasn't won enough football matches to hold on to his job, but let's not lower the bar now for whoever the new man is. Whoever comes in MUST be somebody who can make genuine progress at the club. Sacking for the sake of sacking and replacing with a Rooney or Ferguson is the next spin on the death spiral to the Championship. Let's hold the hierarchy to proper account. If Kenwright gets to anoint another of his lackeys, this rafalucion was pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.