2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just never going to work was it? Was willing to give the benefit of the doubt since Im tired of firing managers and the squad is full of [Poor language removed] players but this is the most awful run of form I think I've ever seen from an Everton side

I’m not really talking about football maturity.

It’s the stuff away from the game and the pitch.
Unfortunately Wayne tends to make some poor decisions and ends up in situations he shouldn’t really be finding himself in.
Good point although by judging his dour post match conference's he probably understands the importance of public relations especially when he's seen as a saint and his previous chairman a demon .
I wouldn't mind him coming back but Dunc would be far more popular .

Iwobi looking forward to another season before a new manager figures out he’s maybe not good enough.
There will be lots of this. Expect plenty of "Maybe Michael Keane is actually an asset in the right system" and "Andre Gomes is a real baller when he has a manager to believe in him" kind of talk over the coming months...

If he goes tonight then it'll be the happiest I've been all season. It was the darkest day I've ever felt as a blue when that kopite rat was appointed the manager of my beloved Everton and I've felt nothing but disconnect to the club during his time here. With him gone I'll have MY Everton back. She might be crap. She might let me down 99% of the time. She might embarrass me most weeks. But she didn't deserve to have the pigman running amok with her like this.

mate we take the mick at attracting managers specially half way through a season let ferguson keep us up then summer re address
I just don't share the certainty that "Ferguson will keep us up" at all - unless we're bringing Sir Alex out of retirement.

I think this could go far south very quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.