2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you think Dunc has the ability to save us then they should have stuck with Benitez.

There are managers all over the world who are available. Unfortunately my profession isn’t working for a football club so Everton need to use their resources

yearh but everton can never look beyond a manager who’s not managed here. if you think these players WOUDNT play for ferguson your crazy

I hope the rumors of him being sacked are true....I want him gone as much as anyone else. But that does not stop me feeling sorry for him....he should NEVER have been hired, (or even considered) in the first place. He was set up to fail, spectacularly. Moshiri needs to do one, and as for the team, the ONLY player I would keep on at Everton is Gray. The rest are utter, utter *****! Somehow, whoever ends up being the next manager, is in BIG trouble.

NO Ferguson and NO Rooney. NO Martinez either.

Our fanbase has been fractured and torn over the last few months but hopefully now we can unite, we must bathe in the healing water of frandliness and smite the remaining kopites that infiltrated us

…..really good point, I wonder if there’ll be an exodus of infiltrators. There’ll only be ’Dave and the Rafatonians’ left but we’ll always need easy vaulters.

To think if we had sacked him a week earlier we wouldnt have had to sell Digne. Mind boggling stupidity, to allow him to sell one of your better players, and sign several new players a week before you sack him for results. The leadership is non-existent.
So true. Moshiri is truly to blame for the whole mess. He hasn’t a clue and until he relinquishes control over football operations we will continue to be screwed.

Still so glad Benitez is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.