Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, you are cross about Benitez getting the sack. Strange emotional response.
The only strange emotional response is people promoting the candidatures of prospective replacements who wouldn't be considered for the role if they hadn't played for the club. Solskjaer Syndrome. That said, I think the club has appointed so many different characters to the manager's chair now that it really doesn't matter who takes over. As long as the current board remains in situ, we can only hope for the best while expecting nothing much to change.

I'd say he will hardly leave his missus for u mate.

I’ll have bigger breasts than his wife though.

Seriously though, I think he should be considered. He seemed to be very involved and well respected working under his dad. He also left on good terms and was glowing about the club and it’s fans. He got us.

This is a hugely important time for the club. Relegation battle with no scouts, director of football, and soon to be no manager. We’ve got some rotten players, Moshiri sticks his nose in far too often, and Bill has outstayed his welcome.

Cant say I’ve got faith in them to get it right, but they need to. If they get another DoF he needs to be allowed to do his job. Same with whoever they hire to be manager.

People seem to like the name of Kovac but I’m not sure short stints at Bayern and Monaco means he’s any good. Potter would’ve been my choice but he won’t come till next summer at the earliest, if at all. Just give it big Dunc till the end of the year, unite the players and fans again.

Dont forget you have to have the actual players to play football ours can barely control or pass a football.

Let the dreamers worry about that when we are in the bottom 3 like we were under Koeman and Silva trying to play on the front foot with this useless bunch of players.

Does anyone really give a chuff
We could dig kendall up in his managerial prime and it still wouldn't be any different

The clubs broke sadly .....hopefully not beyond repair yet but its bloody close

Status
Not open for further replies.