2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, now we’re lumbered with him for 2 years draining our wages
He will be gone in the summer 100%.

Unless he is happy to sit and not play, no new manager will want to keep him in the squad. So either he leaves for free and goes to play elsewhere or he gets the tosun treatment. I'd think the fact he went to China to play suggests he would happily leave and carry on.

Unless he is happy to sit and not play, no new manager will want to keep him in the squad. So either he leaves for free and goes to play elsewhere or he gets the tosun treatment. I'd think the fact he went to China to play suggests he would happily leave and carry on.
He would stink the house out at Marine. He’s totally garbage. We managed to replace Niasse finally with a worse option.

That only happens if someone is actually happy to pay him a wage

Doesn’t work like that. We’ve had loads of players over the years that the managers haven’t wanted, that have just lingered around picking up a wage until their contracts expire. Bolasie, Besic, Williams, Tosun, Martina, Stekelenburg, Niasse, Pennington, Garbutt. No club on earth is going to be interested in this heap of human waste. We will be his last club before retirement.

Doesn’t work like that. We’ve had loads of players over the years that the managers haven’t wanted, that have just lingered around picking up a wage until their contracts expire. Bolasie, Besic, Williams, Tosun, Martina, Stekelenburg, Niasse, Pennington, Garbutt. No club on earth is going to be interested in this heap of human waste. We will be his last club before retirement.
That's players happy to sit and not play. Rondon doesn't strike me as that sort of player , he is a mercenary who probably wants to keep playing until he can't anymore.

You have to factor in also that these players were on wages that no other club would want to pay. So why not sit in our reserves if the main priority was an income rather than a career.

Rondon will be on the first flight out to some random arse team come the summer. New manager will basically tell him he won't be in the plans and he will go and get a decent wage elsewhere overseas as an experienced top flight player, his agent has plenty to work with.

That's players happy to sit and not play. Rondon doesn't strike me as that sort of player , he is a mercenary who probably wants to keep playing until he can't anymore.

You have to factor in also that these players were on wages that no other club would want to pay. So why not sit in our reserves if the main priority was an income rather than a career.

Rondon will be on the first flight out to some random arse team come the summer. New manager will basically tell him he won't be in the plans and he will go and get a decent wage elsewhere overseas as an experienced top flight player, his agent has plenty to work with.

Really??

Status
Not open for further replies.