Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Moyes be a popular choice now?

He obviously wouldn’t have been in the past but after the job he’s done at West Ham, have opinions now changed?

Getting him may prove difficult although I think there’s still a good chance we could get him.

As someone who’s never wanted him back previously, I think he’d be ideal for the job right now.

More importantly, I think he’d be given time by our fans and there’s not many managers out there right now who we can say that about.

He obviously wouldn’t have been in the past but after the job he’s done at West Ham, have opinions now changed?

Getting him may prove difficult although I think there’s still a good chance we could get him.

As someone who’s never wanted him back previously, I think he’d be ideal for the job right now.

More importantly, I think he’d be given time by our fans and there’s not many managers out there right now who will be.
Not a chance he’s leaving West Ham for us

I think you will find Leicester are bigger than us Carling Cup, F.A.Cup winners and Premier League winners since we won anything.

Taking them up to a grand total of...

1 league title, 1 Cup and 3 league cups. And 55 top flight seasons.

And with a much smaller fanbase and stadium.

This has been peak Leicester of late. I'm sure Leicester fans know that.

More importantly, I think he’d be given time by our fans and there’s not many managers out there right now who we can say that about.
He won’t come back now.

He'd be a fool to leave West Ham. A team in Europe and well managed off the pitch.

PL Experience means nothing, even in a relegation fight.

To further expand on this, we literally need someone who is competent and can set the team out to best match the players strengths i.e 3 in midfield.

Therefore, it doesnt need to be PL Experience, its so completely irrelevant, its the same as these shouts that they ‘NEED TO KNOW AND GET THE CLUB’, they dont.

I’d love someone with an actual plan. Someone who has an eye for talent and doesn’t need £300m to get us 10th and have the players showing some heart (weather this group is capable of that, who knows). Someone who would give kids like Dobbin and Simms a chance over the u boat. We need to stop this cycle of binning manager after manager (although the Kopite rat should never have been here).

Taking them up to a grand total of...

1 league title, 1 Cup and 3 league cups. And 55 top flight seasons.

And with a much smaller fanbase and stadium.

This has been peak Leicester of late. I'm sure Leicester fans know that.

Agree here, stop making the SKY narrative that a club is "bigger" because they are higher in the league or have won a trophy recenly.

IMO you have to look at stadium, average attendance, turnover, honours, tradition and more besides. Everton are a massive club but we are in a slumber, we are a sleeping giant we just need the right man to wake us up....

Status
Not open for further replies.