Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Moshiri will bring Martinez back after sacking him and just having to sack the fella he brought in despite the fans despising him. That would be playing with fire.
Truth is, Roberto was the best manager we've had since Moyes (though arguments for Carlo are fair to). The players he brought in were hit or miss but the fact he was able to do far more with less than any manager since says something.

Truth is, Roberto was the best manager we've had since Moyes (though arguments for Carlo are fair to). The players he brought in were hit or miss but the fact he was able to do far more with less than any manager since says something.
Well said, his win percentage was also on par with Moyes who had 11 years with us.

I've finally worked it out, we have a Spanish translator on 15k a year and if we fire them their 3 months wages up front will be the straw that broke the camels back so we need a Spanish manager, any Spanish manager will do.

He started the rot, Koeman just mastered it.

We had a solid core, with a solid dressing room and he destroyed it. That one season was letting Moyes' team off a leash and adding Lukaku.

The man was absolutely last mate.

I would take anything sky sports say with huge fistful of salt right now re Potter. There's no actual proof he's said he's not interested in talking to Everton. If he gets a phone call or email he's hardly going to say " bloody he'll yes I'm interested". The bloke is intelligent enough not to engage directly with reporters. As a Brighton fan I'm resigned to the fact that he will go to a bigger club than ours and if it is yours then you are getting a fantastic coach. He won't go now but maybe the summer and if he does he's left us in a great place. From a fans point of view...the difference between my little club and Everton is we believe in our board to do the right thing. I like Everton as a club but some of your fans are truely deluded if you don't think Potter is a good fit for your club!!!
What do you think Everton can offer Potter that would make it worth his while to leave a very successful project halfway through?
They don't even have money.
I think he would have turned down Man U earlier in the year.

al-pa.png

Just when I thought the garbage was out they want to bring Martinez in

Status
Not open for further replies.