Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, it's going to be Rooney.

…..out to 5-1 indicates it’s not. Martinez the new favourite;

E080F0A6-66D6-414E-9B8B-488FA95EDD0E.jpeg

I know, this stupid “he gets the club” guff, all that does is mean you have a tiny pool of managers to pull from.
Klopp Ferguson mourinho wenger etc didn’t “know the club”

It’s very small time mentality

I agree especially considering most people who have been involved with the club and ‘get the club’ in the last 25 years or so have been generally crap and have won nothing.

Rooney has had a harder job than Lampard. I agree. However Derby do have one of the best academies in the UK. Some top youth coming through, better than what we have even have. They have spent quite a bit of money in the last few years, most of said players are still there and most of all they are playing without pressure. Rooney also has the extra knowledge from playing with the side last season. If he had literally joined them in the summer, I think it would be a different story.

I think Rooney will make the jump, or even be forced to, because Derby won't want to pay for his high wages, not to mention they are selling off all his better players.

I think looking at it, it would be a similar situation to here. The only difference is if he comes here he will be treated like a legend by the fans.

Lampard is terrible.
Will he though? Thought there will still a lot not forgiven him over leaving 1st time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.