2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that RB has left the club they may be looking for a new DOF.

Would you have Brands back in that role ?

Asking because I would like to know if people think Benitez was wrong or right to get rid of him
Any Director of Football will struggle to do a proper job here until the owner keeps his nose out of football decisions and stops buying/loaning players off his agent mates who clearly see him as a soft touch!

I'd quite like a legally-binding document for us all to sign where we promise to collectively forget about this ever happening.

Put the memories in the same bin as Allardyce.

I am happy to count the last 6 months as a fever dream if that is the type of thing you had in mind mate.

Wenger as DoF..

That would be a good call in my opinion. He had Arsenal in the Top 4 operating on a shoestring compared to the other clubs when their stadium was been financed. He would make a great DOF and ambassador for the club

Never in a million years for me. Perhaps 5-10 years ago before he went fully senile and started suggesting world cups every 15 minutes and corners that go out but swing back in be allowed to count. The man's completely lost his marbles. We'd have Aaron Ramsay, Wilshere and The Ox on 5 years deals, and he'd still be scouting Draxler until he was 35.

Is this right he has said he did not realise the size of the job at Everton?

All he had to do was look at his pay packet. Does he think he was being paid a multi-million pound contract to put a yellow jacket on and do a bit of stewarding?

He has taken us for an absolute ride and I am glad to see the back of him.

More lies, like the ones where he said that he had a dossier on every player and had an in depth knowledge of every players weakness and strengths.

Yet, his favoured team formation, was one that had a midfield that got over ran every week, right backs playing left back and a lump of wood up front.

It`s all about damage limitation with him now.

Oh that must be it then, Crouch has crouched down to inform us it has nothing to do with the relegation form and dull as dishwater tactics

It's mad how that narrative just keeps getting repeated.

There don`t seem to be many ex players who have anything good to say about him, are there ?

Funny that.

It's mad how that narrative just keeps getting repeated.
And it will continue to be until everybody is under no illusions that poor ol' Benitez was too good for Everton, lucky to have him and they were just too hung up on their rival's success to accept him though if he had been given time he would've 'insert major success here'... absolute joke at this stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.