Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Everton had any business acumen they should do a phone in vote for the fans to choose the next manager, charge like a pound and use to the proceeds to fund a new player as well
Chilliz fan tokens are said to be designed to do just this ha

I say yes! I have loads of CHZ tokens hahahaha

He needs to be careful at this stage though. He's building an alright reputation under difficult circumstances there. If he takes this job and gets canned after a year that could do his reputation irreparable damage.
That’s true but I imagine egos play a part. Rooney will believe he can do a job here and I don’t doubt he’d fancy it.

Maybe try to lure Ten Hag from Ajax? I wouldn't mind Rooney either.

Just hope we'll get a manager who likes to play an attacking style of football.

Why would Ten Hag leave a Champions League conquering club, and I mean a club that just progressed to the next round, playing 6 games winning 6 (2 including Dortmund and the next Messi striker Haaland) with 20 goals for, for us, not even in the 2nd rate european league, hanging 6 points above relegation?

I think he has loftier aspirations such as man united hes not going to subject himself to the mire of a regulation fight when he can manage football even with ajax in the champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.