Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovac is the type of no nonsense manager who could bring everyone together and root out vermin within the squad. Its almost to good to be true....

For that reason he'll never be our manager
He's a hardass militarian who plays good football. What do we, as a fanbase, want? The wasters out (he would), a likeable coach/manager (he is), high intensity (it would).

For that reason we'd never consider it.

Don’t know much about Kovac. What style of play do his teams have?
I can remember his frankfurt team playing 3 at the back, which I'm not a big fan of. But that team were excellent and he took them to Europe and a trophy before getting the Bayern job. He had an excellent first season but a bad second one there.

But its his Frankfurt work that interests me much more. He took a team our level to success. We are a Frankfurt, not a Bayern.

Anyone post the latest telegraph article by Jason burt ?
It's one line basically...

"Everton are aware that former Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is readily available while the candidacy of Niko Kovac, who was recently harshly sacked by Monaco having previously coached Bayern Munich, is also being pushed and the Croat is keen to work in the Premier League."

Far from as much as I would have liked. Seems like a throwaway line to add to a piece

It says he's Apparently keen

Also says Moshiri isn’t keen.

Surely the penny has to drop that Premier League experience isn’t all that important see…

Klopp, Arteta, Tuchel, Potter, Hassenhuttl (think he’s underrated) etc who e not managed in the Prem.

In a world we’re considering Ferguson, Rooney and Martinez… why Kovac isn’t right up the list is beyond me.

He's a hardass militarian who plays good football. What do we, as a fanbase, want? The wasters out (he would), a likeable coach/manager (he is), high intensity (it would).

For that reason we'd never consider it.
This is the problem. It’s like they dust off the same shortlist every time a new manager is needed. Time to think outside the box for once

I can remember his frankfurt team playing 3 at the back, which I'm not a big fan of. But that team were excellent and he took them to Europe and a trophy before getting the Bayern job. He had an excellent first season but a bad second one there.

But its his Frankfurt work that interests me much more. He took a team our level to success. We are a Frankfurt, not a Bayern.

And he beat Bayern in the final.

He just has a good energy, Bayern expected too much for Frankfurt and Monaco both enjoyed him, fans liked his football from what i was reading up.

No stories of falling out etc, just right to steady the ship.

Interesting, will have a search up of him

Also says Moshiri isn’t keen.

Surely the penny has to drop that Premier League experience isn’t all that important see…

Klopp, Arteta, Tuchel, Potter, Hassenhuttl (think he’s underrated) etc who e not managed in the Prem.

In a world we’re considering Ferguson, Rooney and Martinez… why Kovac isn’t right up the list is beyond me.
Clearly shown that Prem Experience really doesn't matter too much as it simply hasn't worked .

Move on to something new now , and this time it has to be right . We are a complete mess and have been for a long time .

I voted Potter on this poll, but my choice is Niko Kovac. I wanted him before Ancelotti came here and I still think he would have been a better fit for us. His work in Frankfurt was outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.