Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….this is not a normal appointment, we are not in a comfortable position where a new manager can assess the squad and bed in, we need at least 5 wins or it’s likely we’re relegated.

Whoever comes in has to hit the ground running.
100% this. I honestly think Dunc can do enough in the short term to get points on the board before being found out, by which time we have found our long term appointment

….this is not a normal appointment, we are not in a comfortable position where a new manager can assess the squad and bed in, we need at least 5 wins or it’s likely we’re relegated.

Whoever comes in has to hit the ground running.

Yep.

I don't see how it can't be Dunc in and then they can look at making the long term appointment.

Never mind the coaching staff and the players, the new manager or DoF has to deal with all the other staff we no longer have!

Is it going to be genuinely Allardyce?
Just imagine the fune . I would love Everton to get themselves a sense of humour and leak out that they have interviewed him .
Don't worry mate. It won't happen . He was nasty and bitter after he left and Saint Bill won't put up with that.

Sorry, I'm a bit ignorant on World football; who is Kovac?
The former Croatia and Eintracht Frankfurt boss won the DFB-Pokal with the latter in 2017-18 after guiding them to the finals the season before.

He won the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and DFL-Supercup with Bayern in the 16 months he spent with them before moving to the Ligue 1.

Monaco reached the Coupe de France finals last season after leading them to third place in the table, missing out on the title by just five points, and Everton could do with such a manager.

In reality this is now down to:

Rooney
Martinez (I dont think that one has fizzled out yet)
Lampard
Potter (who clearly DID NOT rule himself out yesterday)
...possibly Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.