Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I;d have Potter because of his experience. But here's what's occupying my mind: what IF we have Rooney in our grasp now and we let him go and he becomes a legend as manager elsewhere?

We did it with Bobby Robson in the past.
Damn , I forgot that . Bobby was an absolute class manager and even classer gentleman .

As stated earlier, we cannot continue to hold this as some sort of mantra, football has moved on, the premier league is an international league, the days when we were winning stuff with ex-players most clubs were still mostly British owned and staffed (four years after the prem started). Nothing says small time like a club that still looks inwards for progression.
Well the big names have flopped so far with larger expensive waste of money ......

Kovac seems a risk to me and quite a big one. No prem experienced and was sacked in his last job
Was sacked at his last job because the DoF kept on putting people he didn't want on his team. He put a mate of his as head of medical or whatever you call it, Kovac got him sacked a month in and the DoF and Kovac had a "power struggle" and Kovac lost.

And, yeah, PrEmIeR lEaGuE eXpErIeNcE is SOOOOO important to our last 6 managers, right?

They can't be serious about Nuno . He was dreadful at Spurs .
He was. Did ok at Wolves though. We interviewed him last time, and one of the problems was that he had a full staff that he wanted to bring in, but we didn't want to replace some staff we had. Maybe there's enough holes in our staff now Benitez has left that the board will see him as an option this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.