Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say pretty well every one on the list (except mourinho and Martinez) will be better than the clown we just got rid of to be honest. I'll say it that my preference is for a young manager either lampard or Rooney but will take any of the others. I think a young manager like those two will bring something to the team in the experience at top level football and every single one of those players can relate to just how good they were. Will this be enough to make us successful? I have no idea but I'd like to see us have a go.

Well there you go then that just proves the point further. All of the managers have got risks attached so when they come up people talk about the risks I don't know what else you can do its either that or we all just say its ok it doesn't matter who we get.
I read a post earlier dismissing kovac because he sounds like a tennis player …. People are not wholly reasonable and reasoned with their objections, they see a name and immediately dismiss it for no other reason than they don’t want that person.

Look, whoever it is there will be disagreement amongst the fans, and definitely on here! At this point, I’m really not arsed who it is, we’ve literally tried every type of manager going in the last 5 years and nothing’s really worked out. But I do know we’ve all got to get behind whoever is appointed, we’re in a dogfight for survival.

I;d have Potter because of his experience. But here's what's occupying my mind: what IF we have Rooney in our grasp now and we let him go and he becomes a legend as manager elsewhere?

We did it with Bobby Robson in the past.

I think WR has it in him.

i like potter too

also open to WR, Alex Ferguson wasn't a tactical genius, a lot of his management style was getting good players and shooting rockets up their arsez, think WM would just replicate what he learned by a long spell under him. Think it comes down to intensity and fight with him, plus he had attacking vision as a player but I dont think hes the type to study the game like RM and Potter (the Pep G model)

I wouldn't mind a little bit of grit as our competitive edge

tough one

Status
Not open for further replies.