Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep spelling ambition wrong? And how exactly would Mourinho be ambitious because he’s won some trophies with the biggest clubs on the planet 10+ years ago?

Name me a manager linked who'll do any better than Mourinho.

Dunc?
Rooney?
Martinez?

Come on man lol

Reactions: Ian
Man Utd - 3 trophies & a 2nd place finish

Spurs - top 10 and a cup final

When did our fans believe we were Man City if THAT is considered failure by our standards???
He's a busted flush. Utterly toxic and completely adrift in the sea of modern football.

He turned the Spurs side from CL finalists into a top-ten team. We don't want him anywhere near Goodison.

He's a busted flush. Utterly toxic and completely adrift in the sea of modern football.

He turned the Spurs side from CL finalists into a top-ten team. We don't want him anywhere near Goodison.

Can't agree there - that side was already on the slide towards the end of Poch's tenure.

You look at Spurs side and outside of Kane, Son & Regulion they are hardly blessed with top 4 quality players.

Dunc?
Rooney?
Martinez?

Come on man lol
I like Jose but he is too similar now to the beaut Rafael. Seems to cause unrest at board level and is quick to throw players under the bus. Also, if he didn’t come here and done well it wouldn’t be long before a desperate big(ger) club would come in and poach him (see carlo).
I’m just gonna back whoever comes in now, be that Kovac or Rooney. Can’t be any worse than the [Poor language removed] show under Benitez.

I like Jose but he is too similar now to the beaut Rafael. Seems to cause unrest at board level and is quick to throw players under the bus. Also, if he didn’t come here and done well it wouldn’t be long before a desperate big(ger) club would come in and poach him (see carlo).
I’m just gonna back whoever comes in now, be that Kovac or Rooney. Can’t be any worse than the [Poor language removed] show under Benitez.

Fair point mate but ultimately if you appoint a midtable manager you have to be prepared to accept midtable results.

For me the likes of Rooney and Martinez scream we're a club happy to compete with the likes of Crystal Palace and Southampton for 10th every season.

Good. I'm glad the BS rumours based on tweets have slowed to nothing.

The club have targetted the international break to get this done. That's obvious enough. I just want silence and then an announcement...not trailers, just the film.
And when the film is released the critics come out the play.

Dunc?
Rooney?
Martinez?

Come on man lol
Would of agreed with you a few years ago but this latest version of the special one who was hounded out at Spurs and is struggling at Roma hasn't got the same aura he did at Chelsea , Porto or Inter .
It's not he wouldn't do a good job but I think Rooney or Dunc would do at least the same job and at the fraction of the price . While the besties don't have the experience, they would have the full backing of the players while The Special One has recently had trouble getting bis players bowing down at his feet .
His football is only a slightly evolved version of Gravy Titsball.

Obviously we are going to be linked with just about anyone that has ever stepped foot on a football pitch, but latest report I saw was that we have interviewed Cannavaro. Really?

Track record of working in China, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Sacked from two of those jobs. Zero knowledge of the EPL.

A sure-fire contender then?

We need a young manager on the way up not a has been on the way down.
We need to gamble, the reality is that if there was a sure thing manager out there, I’d imagine Untied, Spurs or other clubs would of snapped them up.
We need to re-establish our identity with a new hungry manager

Dont want Mourinho just cant see him working here. Key for me is getting somebody in who wants to build a team here. We do need to inprove in the short term but is no quick fixes. Not sure why but cant really get excited for lampard, then leaves rooney and kovac. I do think i could get behind rooney and ashworth being dof . But kovac has most experience and seems to make his teams work hard

Status
Not open for further replies.