Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd expect round one interviews to be over by early next week, with a whittled-down shortlist of 2 maybe 3 to be chosen from by next weekend.

What are you depressed about? Getting a new manager?

That's how clubs work mate: they have managers. Would you rather we just carried on without one? I'm sure the Everton Anarcho-Syndicalist dressing room would love that.

I'm sure the Everton Anarcho-Syndicalist dressing room would be more competent. In fact I'd be amazed if a random selection of people walking down Goodison Road between 2 and 4 pm on a Monday weren't more competent than the mob running this club.

What are you depressed about? Getting a new manager?

That's how clubs work mate: they have managers. Would you rather we just carried on without one? I'm sure the Everton Anarcho-Syndicalist dressing room would love that.
I'm not depressed...

I was asking a question...

Id love to be a fly on the wall for those 3 interviews.

That goes against what most experts on Spanish football say.

Some footage from Rooney's interview...

videotogif_2022.01.20_17.08.35.gif

Ive got an idea crazy enough for Moshiri to get behind. 8 manager knockout tournament held over 7 total games (4 QF, 2 semis, final at Goodison). Each manager has to actually play as captain and the two competing managers take turns drafting 10 squad players for the match. Tournament winner becomes EFC manager on a five year, 10M a year contract (all 50M to the manager if ever sacked of course, regardless of poor performance).

Status
Not open for further replies.