Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i am, not one candidate fills me with any type of hope.

Hoping big Dunc can do well get results and keep it until the summer and not give us a chance to make a haims of it, until we can get to a more open market.
Out if Interest.. who do u think would be available in the summer that isn’t now?

You get the sense, Kenwright gets stuff in the press early, and hopes he builds up a head of steam.

Theres been a similar pattern each time, and Moshiri does what he wants.

That's my feeling. Youd be better finding out who Kia J wants than Kenwright.
Correct.

They'll be compiling a list of legendary European managers who are just topping up their pension fund and choosing from that.

What's so bad about Cannavaro? Does anyone actually know he is bad?
He has only managed in Qatar and China and did quite well there. Is also a WC winner and several other trophey similar to Wayne and Frank but non of them should get it because Fergy who has almost zero experience(4 games) should get it because HE KNOWS THE CLUB…so people keep saying

No mention of him there, so I’m assuming he’s out of the running ?

Good eye!
Maybe Moshiri exercised a little bit of common sense and took him off the list.

It also looks we can take 'The special one' off of the list.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...on-miss-out-on-jose-mourinho-as-next-manager/

Edit: Actually I don't know.. Reading through some articles and Jose is making big noises about being faithful to Roma.
But we all know Jose has a penchant for drama..

Last edited:
If we had a proper functioning DoF and Cannavaro had been recommended it would be intriguing and I could readily allow that he was someone who had gone under the radar and had unrealised potential.
In the absence of such it just seems odd.
Maybe Brands did.. the 2 signing we just made where Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.