Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Everton Football Club’s Board of Directors can confirm Mr Moshiri has further affirmed his commitment to the Club with a £100m capital injection.

The Club’s owner has acquired a further 33,333 shares in the Club, through Blue Heaven Holdings Limited, taking his shareholding in Everton to 94.1%. This acquisition represents the capitalisation of previous loans made by Mr Moshiri - greatly strengthening the Club’s balance sheet

Capitalisation of loans, surely means it gives us some £££ to spend?

Silly post this man - you want him to apologise for hiring the last 5 managers also?

Not one owner in world football says sorry to the fans for appointing a manager that ends up getting the boot.

Fair enough if he rehires someone whos previously failed like Martinez.
I would have to say he should perhaps have acknowledged an extremely unpopular appointment? It may have built a few bridges.

Thats not more money - it converts a loan into more equity for him - slightly diluting other shareholders equity.
Yes, pretty much what I've thought for a while, he does not give us money, he always leverages it one way or another. Still the money will come in handy to pay off Benitez and all the chancers he brought with him.

Its good to see him accept some of the blame, more than Benitez ever did. Still nowhere near convinced on this feller, but, its a step in the right direction.

Loads of words but no real reassuring content - a wasted pr exercise

If he said I've jacked off Bill and Denise for poor performance and replaced them the best footballing minds money can buy I'd respect him

Bunch of moaning b*tches who like to moan for sake of moaning.

Moan when there’s no communication, moan when he does communicate.

Bunch of virgins

If it was moaning just about the fact he communicated then I'd tend to agree, however the moaning/comments are generally about what's included in the communication, not the fact there's been some communication. I suspect everyone is pretty happy to see something from him that's not via Jim White, doesn't mean it can't be scrutinised.

"and the recent addition of the footballing expertise provided by a true Everton legend in Graeme Sharp".

At least we know why he was added to the board. Not sure about his "footballing expertise" in today's game though.

Though to be fair, it's a step in the right direction and there's some good positives in there but he's put two fingers up to growing discontent over the board. What's the point of a strategic review when he's got the very best in the world in his boardroom already?

Feels a bit battered woman syndrome.

"At least he's said something to us!!!...."

"Yeah but, full backing to board..."

"BUT HE'S TALKING TO US ON OFFICIAL CHANNELS"

If it was moaning just about the fact he communicated then I'd tend to agree, however the moaning/comments are generally about what's included in the communication, not the fact there's been some communication. I suspect everyone is pretty happy to see something from him that's not via Jim White, doesn't mean it can't be scrutinised.

I agree. But there are still many comments on this already that suggest otherwise.

One load of complete waffle that statement, loaded with corporate buzzwords to try and bamboozle us and make us trust he has things under control. He is an utter parasite of a man.
Definitely some soundbites in there, trying to appease.

On the whole its not too negative but as you say lacks any substance and I totally agree he needs to back the hell out of football matters.

If he has an open cheque book and willing to take the hit personally rather than the club then it may be of benefit if he can indeed stay out of the decisions?

Agree his assertion of the board doing a good job is worrying.

He simply has to get the appointment right this time, there really is no excuse to mess it up so badly again.
he did need to acknowledge his division of the club due to his poor appointment of Benitez, I guess his pride, whatever, hasnt allowed him to do so?

If we can get through to the Summer and he oversees a squad overhaul, Stadium Financing and appoints the right manager then we will re-asses next season, we still have an on field issue, this season to get through yet!