Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe we are going 442, I think it will be more 451 / 433, with Richarlison dropping off when we don’t have the ball to make a 451 or Richarlison on the right with Townsend playing as AMC

….he’s been pitched into Old Firm derby and got MoM, not to mention key qualifiers for Scotland. I understand Coleman starting but I’d be disappointed if Kenny is leapfrogging Patterson.
Patterson's a good footballer. was kept out off the Rangers team by another very good rb. Think that he played at lb for rangers. Also played in midfield. Don't know why he hasn't featured for Everton yet. But I predict that he will leap frog JJ Kenny soon. And become a very good player for us.
Watch this space.

Patterson's a good footballer. was kept out off the Rangers team by another very good rb. Think that he played at lb for rangers. Also played in midfield. Don't know why he hasn't featured for Everton yet. But I predict that he will leap frog JJ Kenny soon. And become a very good player for us.
Watch this space.

Wing back a lot too

The line up makes you realize the issues we have.

I'm just hoping for intensity and concentration from us for 95 minutes. Cut out individual errors.

Really, really need the fans as the 12th man today and the players to feed off it.

It's like a cup final for us today. We have to win the game by whatever means. Anything else is secondary.

Made up the trio of donkeys arent starting...

Keane, Coleman and Rondon can GTF.

Gomes in a midfield 2 though...doubt he stays on after half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.