Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that.

And I definitely agree benitez's tenure has been divisive and disastrous but I don't blame benitez for that.

It was an inevitability because of the way we react to the RS and moshiri should have heeded the advice. If he was at any other club (either Liverpool, or Everton) I'm sure things would have been different.

The tribal irrational nature of football support I suppose!
No matter which club was involved Benitez, in the present day game, is a very poor manager with massive ego. People put up with it years ago because he got results, it no longer does. He is a dinosaur.

I agree with that.

And I definitely agree benitez's tenure has been divisive and disastrous but I don't blame benitez for that.

It was an inevitability because of the way we react to the RS and moshiri should have heeded the advice. If he was at any other club (either Liverpool, or Everton) I'm sure things would have been different.

I think the game has left him behind. He didn't adapt to the circumstances and was constantly found wanting. Two in midfield against Liverpool summed it up.

All we had to do since Rafael came in was to just play for a draw in every game and maybe sneak a win, it's very big Sam but if it gets points then why not .

I agree with that.

with benitez?

I agree with that.

From a cold, objective, analytical viewpoint, devoid of tribalism, emotion or agenda, Benitez is no longer a good manager, as his steady but steep decline over the last decade clearly shows. He will go somewhere else and prove this again and again until he retires

Championship fans say 'tinpot' every 5 seconds and do that awful " your sht ahahah" thing

I dont want us to become that

enough with negativity, we're four points clear with a game in hand, with our best players just coming back into the team following illness and injury. big dunc and the players did a great job on saturday, could have easily been 1-0 to us as much as it was a 0-1 loss. villa took their chance, we didn't. and villa are looking like a decent mid table side on the up. allan and gordon look like a decent shout for a start and maybe coleman for kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.