Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No choice has been made yet.

Benitez was a ridiculous appointment, we all knew that at the time (some tried to pretend it wasn't, I get that) Pereira has done nothing to warrant consideration.

It could work out OK, who knows, personally I think some managers just settle in well at certain clubs but if the issue is fans not being placated then it may be an idea for them to read the room a bit at least. Appointing a manager when its fairly obvious what the backlash would be is just madness.

There is a big difference between a fan not wanting a manager and being willing to give them a chance.
Well let's hope everyomne does this time.

Vitor
220px-Victor_Frankenstein_2015.jpg

If it is Pereira I really fear for our future, even if we stay up you`d wonder if the likes of Allan, DCL, Richy will want to stay to find themselves managed by another coach in the summer. Probably another Kia journeyman who no players want to play for....

We have a divided club and a divided fanbase so Moshiri brings in another devisive manager, thats it... Game over

MOSHIRI HAS TO GO BEFORE HE KILLS EVERTON COMPLETELY

If it is Pereira I really fear for our future, even if we stay up you`d wonder if the likes of Allan, DCL, Richy will want to stay to find themselves managed by another coach in the summer. Probably another Kia journeyman who no players want to play for....

We have a divided club and a divided fanbase so Moshiri brings in another devisive manager, thats it... Game over

MOSHIRI HAS TO GO BEFORE HE KILLS EVERTON COMPLETELY
you buying him out then?

Playing devils advocate here but:

1. Our fans moan about the club only appointing managers with PL experience.

2. No one knew much of Wolves current manager (Lage) who's doing a decent job and has won less trophies than Pereira.

I dont want the fella but lets be honest Rooney and Lampard are hardly stellar candidates.

The only two names linked who are any good are Kovac and Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.