Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not understand why Lampard is so preferred. He has won nothing. At least Pereira has reached finals and won silverware everywhere he has been.

At Derby, he took over a team that had finished 6th in the Championship under Gary Rowett and barely scraped them 6th again on the final day of the season, then losing in the playoffs.

At Chelsea, he took on a team that had finished 3rd the year before to a 4th place finish and an FA Cup runner up. He left them in 9th the season after.

He is not the right appointment. Maybe Vitor is not either but none of them make me very confident.
I’d say given the current options I’d say none of them really are…

But it’s choosing the best of a bad bunch to at least stop the rot, now and obviously escape tue biggest threat we’ve had on relegation for years….

If Lampard gets it , I forsee him continuing to being like Dr, Claw from inspector gadget, where he's just going to keep scheming to get hired next time theres a vacancy even after countless failures "Next time Everton Next time"

At least with Lampard, I can see a plan towards the future.
If pereira gets the job, he will be sacked by August, the depth of feeling against him means he starts with the same level of distrust as benitez.

Here now please;

Status
Not open for further replies.