Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think less people would be opposed to Vitor if it was June. Or we were 8th. But it’s mid season and we are right in the relegation mix.

A firebrand wildcard with no experience of English football whatsoever just isn’t what I’m looking for right now.
Personally I’d be more opposed if it was June as we would likely have a wider pool of managers to choose from

And I’m against now as well

If you could bottle up the essence of Everton, all the angst, the contradictions, the wild mood swings and pashun, the chaos and ridiculousness

Get all that wonderful crazy and put it in a container, shake it good, turn it sideways and pour it into the ear of a human,what would that person look like?

Could it be that person would resemble Vitor Pereira?

He is the mirror held up to you all

And this is why you hate him.

Would take a colossal set of balls to appoint him now, in some ways, you’d have to respect that

I don't think he'll take the risk given the league position because relegation would be a financial disaster and with a stadium under construction.

He showed balls to appoint Benitez after all the fan criticism but at least Benitez had a strong CV and had won major titles before and plenty of PL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.