Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get my head around the appointment if it happens its literally slimy Kia getting his client a job its despicable. It shows again that Moshiri knows nothing about football and the club is a dumpster fire. We needed galvanizing we needed someone who could adjust straight away instead we get a no mark who will likely throw petrol on the fire

He hasn’t a clue what he is doing. Benitez needed to go but a lot of people were concerned that it wouldn’t make a difference anyway because they don’t trust this guy to get the appointment right.

This just shows it again like benitez we need somebody that we can get behind, yes the others rooney lampard ect have fans who dont want them here but could see a less negative reaction. Pereira will just be seen as a kia man.

2 bad games in and we'll turn on anyone. Soon as that happens the players can down tools and put the blame on the unpopular manager.

There is no unifying candidates we are split wide open.

If its true that Moshiri is pushing for the appointment of Periera I'm not convinced that's a good decision

Moshiri isn't a Director, although is the controlling shareholder: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00036624/officers

The Directors should surely be the ones making decisions in the interests of the club, unless he has the final say on certain things through what's written in to his investment agreement - that may well be the case

They could say they'll resign though if he's trying to push through wildcard decisions

Come to think of it I’ve never wanted an Everton manager to succeed more because if he does then there’s unlimited vaulting material in this thread.

I’ll be back on periodically to remind you that you aren’t allowed to celebrate any Everton wins while he’s manager, you hideous hypocrites.
I'd love to be wrong don't care about being vaulted if we do well, but I see very little in his recent record to offer hope. We may stay up but it will be very tight. Will that convince people to give him another season?

Come to think of it I’ve never wanted an Everton manager to succeed more because if he does then there’s unlimited vaulting material in this thread.

I’ll be back on periodically to remind you that you aren’t allowed to celebrate any Everton wins while he’s manager, you hideous hypocrites.
Cant celebrate wins if they dont occur but you could be right this is the piddling EPL not the rigorous challenge of the turkish league where he got sacked. He should coast here

Do you think anyone will care about your dive into the vault if Everton are actually winning games for a change?! lol

There are considerably more educated people than I on football managers, but may I ask, what is the main issue with this guy? For the record, I'd much prefer Lampard.

But, outside of the fact that he hasn't coached in the prem, it appears he likes to play an aggressive counter-attacking style, is a real sh*thouse on the touchline and to the media (exactly what we like) and doesn't need the money, so for this job his only motivation is to win and the challenge of managing in the prem.

Would a learned forum goer also be able to provide some detail on tactics and his approach to the game (we have had 167 pages of bed-wetting and it appears no one really knows what he is like)

I think we need to try and compartmentalise the decision-making from the appointment. It is not his fault that Moshiri runs are ridiculous process - crucial we get behind him and provide him the chance to succeed.

Going to bed soon, praying I wake up and this was all a load of bollox.

If I'm really lucky I'll wake up and it's still Feb 2016 and Everton have rejected a takeover bid from some fella called Farhad.
And then you step in the shower and see Saint Bill instead .
Classic Dallas reference .

Status
Not open for further replies.