Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
If you’re going to give it to someone with little experience you may as well give it to a Ferguson.
Lampard has no track record of success what so ever.

would anyone be happy if Gary Rowett was appointed?

Of course they wouldn’t. But Rowett preceded Lampars at Derby and got more points per game.
So why Lampard?
His record at Chelsea? After enormous investment he made them worse, they were in free fall. He fell out with the players, the dressing room was a mess.

So why on earth would he be appointed? Because he was a good player.
that’s it. That’s the only reason. You wouldn’t appoint Rowett (or even interview him) so no one should be anywhere near Lampard
oh and he’s a massive Tory [Poor language removed] too.

We just got labeled with it being a former church team incorrectly - I read my clubs history - do you ?
I have a massive EFC book collection from our origins - so I do not post incorrect rubbish OK......on our history....
Rubbish, shove your massive book. I was brought up there, so don't believe past imaginings concerning any false religious connections at all to either football club. The clubs and their fans had (have) no particular religious affiliations at all. Leave that palava where it thrives in Glasgow. This is Liverpool.

If you’re going to give it to someone with little experience you may as well give it to a Ferguson.

Of course they wouldn’t. But Rowett preceded Lampars at Derby and got more points per game.
So why Lampard?
His record at Chelsea? After enormous investment he made them worse, they were in free fall. He fell out with the players, the dressing room was a mess.

that’s it. That’s the only reason. You wouldn’t appoint Rowett (or even interview him) so no one should be anywhere near Lampard
Gary Rowett is a good blue, why wouldnt we appoint him?

He has absolutely no affiliation to Everton and tbh it just doesn’t feel right.

Nor does Vitor Pereira, it’s Lampard over Pereira but neither feel right!!

So why Lampard?

Accept the Vitor relegation candidate then - who does he vote for ? lol

Rubbish, shove your massive book. I was brought up there, so don't believe past imaginings concerning any false religious connections at all to either football club. The clubs and their fans had (have) no particular religious affiliations at all. Leave that palava where it thrives in Glasgow. This is Liverpool.
It's in many histoical Everton books mate so you try buying some eh before telling me to shove it OK

So why Lampard?

Lampard has managed two clubs and has managed a full season and a half at an elite club not just 4 games ,he signed the players which eventually won a European cup with some tinkering from an elite coach ,managers can imporve
And get better and I hope if he comes in he can show us

Rubbish Joey old son. The area you describe which was largely Everton, Anfield, Walton, Bootle etc etc had the same Catholic/non-Catholic ratio as any other part of Liverpool. Did you not notice that Analfield where the RS play is only a stone's throw from Goodison? So why aren't the RS labelled as Catholic being in the same area? No such thing as religious areas, with one exception, which was (is) the centre of the protestant Orange Order around Netherfield Road, Everton Brow. I used to watch their annual march to Exchange St station along Shaw Street to get the train to Southport to get pissed.
The difference is that the Board that left the orange Tory bigot Houlding behind was tolerant of all.

In the late 40s and 50s Everton had a load of southern Irish players while the RS had none. Irish emigrants naturally supported Everton.

This is why, inaccurately, Everton became known as "the Catholic club".

Simply, Everton were prepared to play anyone with ability in the RBJ. It was never sectarian from our end. Took a long time for the RS to get away from their roots.

There isn't ANYBODY who will unify the fans opinion.
Graham-Potter-F365-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.