Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obiviously advised by someone and got the go ahead by his backers on the board to do a sky interview. There are a number of ways one can probably look at it. One would be its Staged, scripted and typical ploy of the current board and owner. 2 is he thought and was advised it's an introduction to evertonians and he wants to point out his side of what he can potentially offer.
You forgot to add that the moon landings were fake and the CIA were responsible for 911 lol
Just accept he's a mad man

Thought he spoke well in that interview,
The man came over to do a job interview and he finds his name all over the Internet connected to wild Kia Joorabchian conspiracies and an hysteria surrounding his CV.

He’s won 8 trophies in a period where Everton have none.

Of course he’s going to want to defend himself.

Shame on all of you for making him sad, take down your bedsheets and return to your homes.

You could make that argument but I'd disagree. Personally I don't see what's undignified about the club conducting a through managerial search for once and not rushing anything. Maybe if we'd done that for the last five or six managers then we might not be in the dreadful state that we currently are. The fact that this fool thinks going to the likes of sky and giving them updates is appropriate at this time is a massive red flag as far as I'm concerned

I’d argue the way we’re running to TalkSport in a regular basis probably equals the same.

Not for the first time, we’ve sacked a manager, without even discussing who the next manager would be, by contrast Watford we’re all wrapped up in less than a day.

Regular leaks to the press and as many U turns as possible, I’d argue it’s lacking professionalism and probably a bit of dignity on our behalf.

He kept saying WE need to be good in possession and WE need to attack in that interview. Sounds to me like he’s already been offered the job you wouldn’t say we if your already apart of something. Just my perception of that, moshiri and KJ have probably told him to go on sky to sweeten us up to feel sorry for him. But not to mention he has the job. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Problem Moshiri has is no one will trust his judgement anymore based on so many poor decisions. Whatever he wants to do now will be questioned by every man (or lady) and their dog.
So unless he appoints exactly who wins the fan’s polls, any new Manager will get grief. = Untenable position for all parties.

It's almost like the Benitez scenario all over again. Drip feed the name, let it build until people just except it.
If somebody else orchestrated thisz them be IS our new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.