Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what on earth has lampard got that would make him any better??

I dont agree, i think we showed much more fight in the game at weekend, and dunc only had they for 2 days….its a bit harsh really.
Football is a harsh sport mate.

I havent championed Lampard, although I can see his attraction.

I dont agree, i think we showed much more fight in the game at weekend, and dunc only had they for 2 days….its a bit harsh really.

Only had them for 2 days? HE’S BEEN HERE FOR SIX YEARS!!

I always thought we were the Protestant club tbh fella
We were founded from a Methodist Church on St Domingo's Road. They wanted to keep the youngsters occupied in healthy pursuits once the cricket season ended.

When men from other denominations showed interest in playing they changed the name from St Domingo's to Everton.

When Houlding got in charge, he brought a different element into the equation. Politically, sociologically and from his orange bent, he eventually found himself voted out by the more liberal, tolerant members of the Board. He was left behind at anfeld where he eventually set up his own outfit.

Everton has never been tied to any faith since changing from St Domingo's to EFC. However, we seem to have always welcomed southern Irish if they had ability. This was unlike the rs for a long long time.

Fight isn't going to save us. Playing actual football with clear patterns of play and tightening up on set pieces will save us.

We set out to hoof it aimlessly and run around on Saturday. No other team does that in this league except Burnley and they are last place.

I agree...still think he should get a shot at it! Taking on new philosophies et al could be a tough ask for our lot with such little time left. What we need is fight and fans behind them...reassess in the summer. Not gonna happen though so...

Status
Not open for further replies.