Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please briefly summarise the ongoings of the last couple of days .
I am working on a ship enroute to New Jersey via the Caribbean (long story) internet is painful at the best of times.

We freaked out because the club wanted Lampard.

The club rolled out Periera to scare the manure out of us.

They leaked stories to the press that Periera was on the brink.

We freak out and paint stuff on walls.

The club tells Periera the job wasn’t his, but gave him a golden handshake by allowing him on SSN to up his profile in this country by being linked with us.

Club gave the job to Lampard, instead of being freaked, we’re releived.

The masses are manipulated.

See you all again in 6 months for the next instalment of Everton, tales of the unexpected.

Can someone please briefly summarise the ongoings of the last couple of days .
I am working on a ship enroute to New Jersey via the Caribbean (long story) internet is painful at the best of times.
Frank Lampard is a big fat Tory with a fit wife and he once stole all of the milk from our children and shut the mines whilst reciting Latin

The difference is that the Board that left the orange Tory bigot Houlding behind was tolerant of all.

In the late 40s and 50s Everton had a load of southern Irish players while the RS had none. Irish emigrants naturally supported Everton.

This is why, inaccurately, Everton became known as "the Catholic club".

Simply, Everton were prepared to play anyone with ability in the RBJ. It was never sectarian from our end. Took a long time for the RS to get away from their roots.
I always thought we were the Protestant club tbh fella

We freaked out because the club wanted Lampard.

The club rolled out Periera to scare the manure out of us.

They leaked stories to the press that Periera was on the brink.

We freak out and paint stuff on walls.

The club tells Periera the job wasn’t his, but gave him a golden handshake by allowing him on SSN to up his profile in this country by being linked with us.

Club gave the job to Lampard, instead of being freaked, we’re releived.

The masses are manipulated.

See you all again in 6 months for the next instalment of Everton, tales of the unexpected.
Next instalment will undoubtedly be which manager we will entrust with leading our Championship campaign.

Lampard - When Lampard played at Stamford Bridge his IQ was reported to be 'well above 150', putting him in the world's top 0.5% - just below Einstein.

Rooney - Can't cut his toenails without giving himself a whitlow

Do it Farhad
My IQ is "well above that". I wouldn't have me as our manager!

I would look awful in those tight fitting hummel trackies.

Next instalment will undoubtedly be which manager we will entrust with leading our Championship campaign.

1643236665289.jpeg

He talked a good game, but he got zero reaction from the players.

It would be a bold move and pretty stupid, IMO.

As I say, Duncans chance went when that final whistle was blown on Saturday.

You say its only 10 games, but its quite possibly the most important 18 games in our recent history.

Do you entrust a man who has managed 4 games? Cos I wouldnt.

But what on earth has lampard got that would make him any better??

I dont agree, i think we showed much more fight in the game at weekend, and dunc only had they for 2 days….its a bit harsh really.

Only Tories don’t care about Tories as Everton manager. Despite that I’m of an open mind and would love to welcome the next manager of Everton Football Club.
As an Esoteric Ickist, I need to know which is his favourite globalist think tank before I can give my endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.