Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe how poor our manager search has become if a random Portuguese manager and this clueless tory are our only two options. Still holding out hope Rudi Garcia or Ernesto Valverde fancy it.

There is roughly the same pool of managers that have been in the frame for the Everton job for the last 4/5 appointments, of course it's going to be a case of diminishing returns as that's at least 4 your ruling out. That's before we even get to our cluster... of a club getting worse each time.

Just wait until we get to May's candidates, I suppose might have a new entry in Boris but it will be only him and Shep from Blue Peter.

I'd like to add as there seems to be a bit of sweeping suggestion that we all want Lampard. You can fick right off I don't want this Tory. But politics to one side I don't want him. Potter maybe. With Ashworth. But the club won't have the balls.

Plenty of people are in the same boat but if it's lampard or pereira it has to be lampard unfortunately

If it is Lampard, will we get his assistant or are we going to have this stupid Kenwright double Dunc assistant again?

Love Dunc he's a great advocate of what being a blue means. But I want to see a manager actually allowed to just have his team for once

Did he fail at Chelsea though?

First season he got them in the Champions League under a transfer ban. His second season was a case of trying to fit in £200m worth of signings that he had no say in getting into his team, his second season he got sacked 11 points behind the League Leaders, if thats a bad season id take that every year mate.
Exactly, get Frank in 100%

He was hard done to at Chelsea, who’s to say he wasn’t working things out before they reacted too quick to sack him.
Things are different at Everton, hopefully we give him time to build a great team, Franks eager to prove himself again as a manager and who’s to say he would leave us when we’re playing Champions league in our boss new stadium!

Onwards and upwards COYB!

I'd like to add as there seems to be a bit of sweeping suggestion that we all want Lampard. You can fick right off I don't want this Tory. But politics to one side I don't want him. Potter maybe. With Ashworth. But the club won't have the balls.
I really don’t get how you don’t want Lampard but you’d have Potter ?‍♂️?‍♂️

If it is Lampard, will we get his assistant or are we going to have this stupid Kenwright double Dunc assistant again?

Love Dunc he's a great advocate of what being a blue means. But I want to see a manager actually allowed to just have his team for once
I’d like to see Baines stay on

I wanted Potter last summer, but I think that ship has sailed unfortunately.

I think if Lampard is offered the job he takes it. I don’t think he gets a better offer in the Premier league. Yes we are a mess but anyone with ambition won’t be thinking about that, they would be thinking about how they can turn us around and make us a success. I’m sure with everything he’s won in the game that will be his thinking too. We aren’t a million miles away 2-3 good signings can turn this season around.

1643227220202.png

Just been sent this - not sure, but HUGE if true re. his Tory leanings

Status
Not open for further replies.