NO to Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenyonLedford

Player Valuation: £750k
Another star player who can't manage. If he could manage he'd still be at Chelsea stacking trophys with his billions.
But he's going to come here to a broke club (basically) and all of a sudden become Kendall? Fluffs can't manage.
Only mid/talented defenders can manage. I'd rather David Weir or anybody not Lampard. Get ready to start paying
off another ex manager, thank you and have a nice day.

PS I liked the Rafael signing better than this one.

Another star player who can't manage. If he could manage he'd still be at Chelsea stacking trophys with his billions.
But he's going to come here to a broke club (basically) and all of a sudden become Kendall? Fluffs can't manage.
Only mid/talented defenders can manage. I'd rather David Weir or anybody not Lampard. Get ready to start paying

Brace yourself.....

Anyone know his political allegiances?

Status
Not open for further replies.