NO to Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see most comments from other fans are mocking towards this appointment, doesnt bother too much since the same people were most likely hyping up Benitez appointment.

Alright Vitor, hows things
Got to watch this Vitor sky thing... Reminded me of a the girl I asked out in school she said no a few times, I parked my bruised ego despite believing she was the love of my life lost and moved on, she contacted me on face book in first lockdown, not easy as I don't use my real name, anyway I had good escape...

Another star player who can't manage. If he could manage he'd still be at Chelsea stacking trophys with his billions.
But he's going to come here to a broke club (basically) and all of a sudden become Kendall? Fluffs can't manage.
Only mid/talented defenders can manage. I'd rather David Weir or anybody not Lampard. Get ready to start paying
off another ex manager, thank you and have a nice day.

PS I liked the Rafael signing better than this one.
hello blue friend, what are your thoughts on sending bullets point the post to people who print bad things about the cult?

Anyone know his political allegiances?
couldhavebeen.jpg

It could have been beautiful.

Lampard every day of the week….
All opinions of course but some of the greatest talents in world football picked Scholes as the best including Zidane . I’m not changing my opinion from what I saw, a player who controlled the game and here’s what Xavi had to say: In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.