2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall Frank making statements about after his sacking, that he engaged in a thorough inquest regarding his approach and tactics. I found his admission refreshing because it displays self awareness, a willingness to adapt and an ability to evolve as a manager. I'm sure that's a regular occurrence in Football except for several past managers at Everton, I can guarantee never conducted any football introspection or self assessment such as koeman, Martinez and especially the obstinate megalomaniac Benitez.
I think Martinez probably did

But agreed

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The defence was still shaky at times. Keane was a disaster as per usual and Brentford had some attacks going wich better clubs/players wouldv/couldv finished. Still, itll be nice to see how VdB and Alli will add to our current form. And richy, wow, i loved our attack. It was so disorganised that it makes very hard to defend. Lampard has the right ideas.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The defence was still shaky at times. Keane was a disaster as per usual and Brentford had some attacks going wich better clubs/players wouldv/couldv finished. Still, itll be nice to see how VdB and Alli will add to our current form. And richy, wow, i loved our attack. It was so disorganised that it makes very hard to defend. Lampard has the right ideas.
He can’t change it all in a week ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

No fear of me getting ahead of myself. But i'm really happy we got a badly needed win. Considering how poor we've been, that was a great win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.