FA cup 5th round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d like to think the club would do something for Boreham like give them a bigger share of the revenue or something. Even if it’s just Everton paying the whole bill for the VAR whereas I think the rule is that the clubs are supposed to split it 50/50

In this day and age, PL clubs don’t make their money from gate receipts or cup games in general, it’s all TV money for the PL so the money generated from this game will have little impact on us but a huge impact for them
Give them a 6-0 beating then be really nice and complimentary to them after the game. Take them to the Winslow and buy all their ale, and give them all tickets for THe Phantom .Lets not have the usual nonsense of 'spotting' one of their players, paying good money for him, then finding out he's rubbish. And none of this nonsense of letting them beat us then signing their manager.

Just explained the good luck we just had with the draw to the Mrs. Said that we were pretty much 1 game away from a trip to Wembley. She replied it better not be the day of my 40th.

Said it’ll be April so no issue there. Just thought I’d check the final to be sure. It just had to be. It’s fate. She’ll have plenty more birthdays. How many cup finals will we get to ?‍♂️
go the game mate, its always easier to get forgiveness than permission ??

Just explained the good luck we just had with the draw to the Mrs. Said that we were pretty much 1 game away from a trip to Wembley. She replied it better not be the day of my 40th.

Said it’ll be April so no issue there. Just thought I’d check the final to be sure. It just had to be. It’s fate. She’ll have plenty more birthdays. How many cup finals will we get to ?‍♂️
She's always been a selfish lover your lass.

If i'm right in thinking the last 3 times we've played non league we've gone to the final? Not sure on 66 but I was
at the games against Telford in 85 and Woking in 89. Fingers crossed!
Bedford in 66 mate, not sure if they were in the league then though.

If i'm right in thinking the last 3 times we've played non league we've gone to the final? Not sure on 66 but I was
at the games against Telford in 85 and Woking in 89. Fingers crossed!
Did Ken & Deidre get married too in those years ? Or maybe it's something I've read on a rs forum.

Ps......talking nonsense in my last post. We drew 1-1 in one match. Winning the replay 3-0. And we also in the early 1960s beat Kings Lynn 4-0. So we conceded 1 goal then against non league opposition. Completely forgot about the 1-1 with Altrinham. Should have remembered that result. I took some stick overt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.