Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle dished it out physically and got away with every single one. Shelvey, Scharr.. and then had the temerity to make a few up (e.g. JoeLinton when Dele was playing the ball and ASM went down quicker than a Lime Street tart looking for a fiver).

And then we were injured and rubbish.
The amount of fouls they got away with was ridiculous another god awful referee.

I completely and utterly fail to see how much worse it could be to play Patterson and Onyango.

Coleman has been a great servant for us but offers less than nothing. Gomes is a sheer atrocity. No amount of “PL experience” can make up for how terrible they are. I’m not saying that Patterson and Onyango would be good but surely they have to have some exuberance and energy on their side? How demoralising it must be for young/fringe players to watch this muck week after week and not get a sniff.

Christ. Since we got our long awaited billionaire owner they got relegated. Came back up and today have announced that they are leapng over us and on thier way to the top.

After Anfield there can't be a worse place to put in that type of performance. I'm not even sure it's down to a lack of effort, our players are just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.